HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS OPEN: Sept. 11-12, 18-19, 25-26 and Oct. 1-31 [Closed Sundays]
TICKETS SOLD FROM: Dusk to 10pm Weekdays, Dusk to Midnight on Weekends
Note: Tickets sold as late as 10pm on weekdays and Midnight on weekends will have plenty of time to visit all the attractions.
COVID-19 UPDATE AS OF OCTOBER 26 AT 3PM You might be surprised to know that Halloween week is The Haunted World's slowest week for attendance. In conjunction with Governor Little's Stage 3 mandate, historically The Haunted World is always less than 25% capacity for the week of Halloween, that includes the weekend. Come out and support us and have a scary-good time! Please follow the new Stage 3 mandates.
COVID-19 Policy The Haunted World wants to personally thank you for your patience and support during these different times. At The Haunted World, we are committed to the safety of our guests and cast members. Our goal is to bring you the same great autumn haunted attraction that you have been accustomed to for the last 21 years and bring it to you in a way that complies with the guidelines of the state of Idaho and the Southwest District Health Department. We also recognize that for many people, The Haunted World is a major component in our region's economic recovery. With that being said, here are some of the changes we will be implementing to aid in the current Covid-19 conditions that exist:
- We have replaced our admission stamps with admission tickets for this year.
- All porta-potties will be equipped with hand sanitizer. The porta-potties will be sanitized on a regular basis.
- There will be a hand sanitizing station for anyone who chooses to use it.
- In the Haunted trail, the squishy air billows that patrons force their bodies through have been removed this year. Much more has been added this year to give you the thrills and chills you're accustomed to.
- The paths in the 20 acre corn maze (non-scary part of the Haunted World) have been widened to 10ft instead of the traditional 6ft so that patrons can maintain a safe distance between groups. Just stay to your right and those walking the opposite direction will stay to their right.
- We will be selling tickets at the ticket booth as normal. For those wanting to skip the line, please buy your tickets online, it is much faster. Look for the online ticket booth to exchange it for your entry pass
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our farm, you are on behalf of yourself or any invitees, voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 or any other disease.
The Haunted World is an outdoor Haunted Attraction that takes place on 37 acres. Maintaining a safe distance should not be a problem.
- Please follow all CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19
- Please follow all SouthWest District Health guidelines regarding COVID-19
- SouthWest District Health strongly encourages wearing a mask when and where social distancing is not possible.
- Social distance will be possible in most areas
- "Patrons" wanting smaller crowds- Please come Monday-Thursday
- Thanks for coming and enjoy your stay at "The Haunted World"!
This year, if you buy tickets ONLINE, you will be able to skip the ticket line which can get long on Friday and Saturday. We strongly encourage that you buy tickets online. Upon arriving, look for the online ticket booth to exchange your online ticket for your entry pass.
Like us on...