Frequently Asked Questions We will try to answer as many questions as we can here. We don't want to have misunderstandings or concerns, and hope to be able to make clear all that we can.
- Do you have online tickets?
- Yes, and we strongly encourage you to buy online tickets so you don't have to wait in the ticket line. BUY NOW!
- Is there an age limit as to who goes in?
- No. We have had young children who are happy to go, and teenagers who refuse to go in. You need to assess your level of fear and decide if fear is something you enjoy or not.
- Is the Haunt wheelchair accessible?
- No. The path meanders through a cornfield and is rough and not easy to traverse. The Skullvania has tiny passageways that are also hard to maneuver. The front of the Haunted World is fun, though and lots of festivities are going on up front. You are more than welcome to enjoy the concessions, the bonfire and everything else.
- When are the ticket booths open?
- Ticket booths are open at 7:00 p.m. (On the weekdays, tickets will be sold at the concessions.) Tickets will be sold until 10:00 p.m. on the weekdays and until 12:00 a.m. on the weekends.
- Can I just buy a ticket for the Haunt, or just Skullvania?
- No. Our history has proven that buying a ticket to all the venues, proves to be the best way to enjoy everything. It has also shown that those buying a ticket to one venue end up buying a ticket to something else.
- Are there military discounts?
- Yes, those with military ID will receive a complimentary upgrade to the fast track, which puts you up in front of the line. Thank you for your contributions to our freedoms!
- Is there a senior discount?
- Can I host a birthday party or other get-together at the Haunted World?
- Usually it is fine! It is a great place for business get-togethers, parties, etc. Contact the website for the email address to ask any questions you may have if your group has any special concerns (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- I want to work at The Haunted World. Is there any age limit?
- Yes, you must be at least 16 years old in order to work here. Contact Wendy on the Employment page to call her.
- Where are you located?
- 20031 Northside Blvd, Caldwell, Idaho 83605, at the corner of Northside Blvd and Chinden. View a Map!
- Can I take my cell phone with me?
- Yes, but be forewarned...MANY people lose their cell phones EVERY year and then never come back to reclaim them. You should always keep your phone IN a secure place that will NOT get loose and fall in the dirt. Many a phone has seen it's demise in this fashion.
Like us on...